DOOR STRIPPING £21.00
The stripping process involves soaking in a tank of warm caustic solution followed by a powerful jet wash.
• Caustic soda dissolves the paint / vanish that is then washed away exposing the wood or metal itself.
• Some flaking is expected with soaking, this is corrected with sanding in the following stages.
• Any glass left is done so at customers own risk, if worried please remove it before handing the items to us.
• Any door furniture is left on at customers own risk against loss or damage
For the more fragile or stubborn jobs we offer hand-strip.
• Water based products, acrylic and polyurethane cannot be removed with the standard caustic stripping process, we do however offer hand strip service, for more information please contact us.
• If an item is of high value, monetary or sentimental, we must be informed in writing (email) at point of booking as we may recommend hand strip or a different process.